OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament in their original writing as fully inspired by God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is truly God and truly man.
- We believe that God created man in His own image; that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of sin which is death - physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which manifests in actual transgression involving personal guilt.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, a substitutionary sacrifice according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into Heaven and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all those who repent of their sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, empowering and equipping believers for service, with the accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit; and in fellowship with the Holy Spirit. We believe in the divinely-ordained ministries of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
- We believe that elders carry the responsibility for oversight and care of the staff and members. Where necessary elders must carry out biblical discipline for the protection of the local church.
- We believe that the one true Church are those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit; that the local church on earth should take its character from this and that the new birth and personal confession of Christ are essentials of Church membership.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances - Baptism in water and the Lord's Supper - to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian faith; that Baptism is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of identification with Christ in death, burial and resurrection and that the Lord's Supper is the partaking of the emblems sym bolic of the Saviour's broken body and shed blood, in remembrance of His sacrificial death, until He comes.
- We believe that divine healing was provided for in the Old Testament and is an integral part of the New Testament Gospel.
- We believe the Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see the Lord. We believe in the doctrine of sanctification as a definite, yet progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of the new birth and continuing until the consummation of salvation.
- We believe in the sanctity of life from the moment of conception and respect God's mandate when it comes to the giving and taking of life.
- The Church is open to any further truth, which the Holy Spirit may illuminate from the Scriptures.
- In regards to sexual behaviour, we believe in the principle of heterosexual relationships between a natural man and a natural woman within the confines of lawful matrimony. Adherence to this stated principle of sexual behaviour is an inherent requirement for membership of Kroonstad Cell Church.
KROONSTAD CELL CHURCH IS IN RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CHRISTIAN NETWORK.
YOU CAN BE ASSURED THAT OUR CHRISTIAN VALUES AND PRINCIPLES ARE BASED ON BEING COMMITTED TO BIBLICAL DOCTRINE AND BELIEFS ONLY.
As a local body we are embodied in the "The Christian Network (TCN)." Through this Network we benefit from regular fellowship and encouragement from apostolic and prophetic input and supervision. The Network is all about people standing together in relationship and raising governmental churches to influence cities and impact the nation.
TCN LOGO: YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR HONOUR
The TCN is truly worthy of their logo, as this is all they've promised to be in our lives as local church.
"GOD SETS THE LONELY IN FAMILIES" Ps. 68:6
"PLANTED IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD, THEY WILL FLOURISH IN THE COURTS OF OUR GOD." Ps 92:13
In order to grow effectively in the body of Christ, it is of vital importanc e that individuals are part of a Bible-based, Spirit-led family of believers. Just as every part of our physical body works together to function properly, we need to spiritually join together to function as a healthy body. When a coal is added to other coals in a hot fire, it burns longer.
|Benefits of being a member of a local body||Role / commitment of a Cell Church member|
How do I become a member?
Read 1 Cor 1:10
- Resign at your previous church in a respectful manner.
- Attend "Journey in Discipleship course" and fill in the Membership Application form.
Make sure to comply with all agreements.
- During this time, before the membership intake, the shepherding pastor, elder or area leader will contact you to arrange a meeting.
- On completion of this course, and after you have met with your shepherding pastor / elder or area leader, you will then be welcomed during a morning service.